Transfer to WCSU in one day!
WCSU is still accepting applications for Fall 2019!
To make transferring to WCSU simpler, we’ve set aside select days this summer to get it all done for our transfer students.
What you can do:
- Meet with a Transfer Counselor!
- Get a credit evaluation!
- Get your decision on the SPOT!
- Register for Fall 2019 as a WCSU Student!
Please make sure you have already applied to WCSU at least 2 days prior.
Please bring the following items with you to campus:
- Application fee if not already paid when application was submitted.
- Transcript(s) from every college/university you’ve previously attended.
Please arrive to campus within your registered time slot between the hours of 8:00am and 3:30pm.
Transfer Student Walk-In Days Summer Schedule:
Please click date below to register
Accepted students can leave campus with a WCSU ID card, WCSU windows/westconduit account, and course schedule! Come prepared to pay the $200 binder (full-time students only).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.