Our mission is to provide a comfortable and quiet environment where students are encouraged to achieve, to the best of their abilities, accurate test scores and to assure that the highest level of testing requirements are maintained.
WCSU Testing Center offers applicants proctoring service for:
College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP)
Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
Language Testing International – Writing Proficiency Test & Oral Proficiency Interview
The Center is equipped with a computer center to accommodate group and individual testing session(s) in adherence to the proctoring requirements of the institution. The Center also has the facilities to provide proctoring service for both paper-based and computer-based exams whether it is from domestic and international colleges and universities.
CLEP and MAT Examinations
- Saturday, August 12, 2017
- Saturday, September 16, 20172016
- Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Register at least 2 weeks prior to posted dates
- Registrations accepted up to the Wednesday at noon prior to posted dates
- Dates are available on a first-come first-served basis
- Sessions start at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Candidates are scheduled upon session availability
- Dates and fees are subject to change
Interested in taking CLEP exams? To get started click here
Interested in taking the MAT exam? To get started click here
Registration and Appointment Request Forms
CLEP & MAT: Click Here to download registration form
Proctoring Services: Click Here to submit request an appointment for distance learning exam(s)
Language Testing International: Click Here to submit request an appointment for Writing Proficiency Test and/or Oral Proficiency Interview