Now its even easier to access WestConn’s network from home.
Information Technology & Innovation has recently implemented WestConn’s Remote Access. This Virtual Private Network (VPN) allows students, faculty, and staff to connect to authorized network drives. In the future, other University networked resources will be available.
It is very easy to connect to WestConn’s Remote Access:
- You will need a university-issued Windows account. Students may obtain this account at any of the staffed computer centers on campus (http://www.wcsu.edu/technology/computers.asp).
- Open a web browser and go to https://remote.wcsu.edu/.
- Log into WestConn’s Remote Access using your Windows account username, password, and domain.
- To download and upload documents, please refer to WestConn’s Remote Access User Guide for Students, Faculty, & Staff. (pdf, 265k)
You will then have access to the authorized networked drives:
- For Faculty & Staff: the H, K, N, & X drives are displayed.
- For Students: the H, N, & X drives are displayed.