Division of Student Affairs

Student Life : Managing Your Club

PSA Request Form

This form requires at least four (4) weeks to process.

Use this form if you are contracting a speaker/lecturer, DJ or entertainer.

This form is a request form for a State of Connecticut Personal Services Agreement (PSA). You should meet with your advisor or a CSI staff member before starting this process.

PSA Request Form

It is recommended that this form be filled out online and printed. However, handwritten form submissions will be accepted.

Please pay close attention to due dates as some forms need more than two weeks to process