The Cashier’s Office is responsible for the billing and collection of all monies due the University, operating under the guidelines and policies set forth by the CSU Board of Trustees. The Cashier’s Office is located on the first floor of the Old Main building on the Midtown Campus. The address is:181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810
Office Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
The Cashier’s Office will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, May 28th Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4th
- Monday, September 3rd, Labor Day
- Thursday, November 22nd, Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 23rd, Thanksgiving break
- Tuesday, December 25th, Christmas Holiday
Bills for the Spring 2018 semester have been posted online and payment is due December 15th.
Bills for the Fall 2018 semester are scheduled to be posted online on June 20th and payment is due July 15th.
WCSU’s NEW ONLINE BILLING AND PAYMENT SYSTEM IS HERE!
#1 -To set up an Authorized User, students will need the Authorized User’s email address:
- Go to bannerweb.wcsu.edu and click on the “Secure Login” button.
- Enter your WCSU Windows username and password and click on the “Login” button
- Select the “CONNect Cash and EZpay” option under the Student Services Tab;
- On the right hand side of the student view home page, find the “My Profile Setup” box and select “Authorize Users”
- Click on “Add Authorized User” and enter the Authorized Users email address and answer the two questions as noted below.
Would you like to allow this person to view your billing statement and account activity? Yes / No
Would you like to allow this person to view your payment history and account activity? Yes/ No
- Read the Agreement to Add an Authorized User and if you agree with the terms, check the “I agree” box and then select “Continue”
- An email will be sent to the Authorized User that contains their login username and an email will be sent that contains their password.
- Once an Authorized User receives their login credentials, they can access your account by logging in at www.wcsu.edu/ezpay and select the EZpay for Authorized Payers link.
#2 -To set up your account for direct deposit for refunds select the “Electronic Refunds” option under the “My Profile Setup” box and select “Set up Account” and enter your savings or checking account information.
- Spring bills are scheduled to be posted online on November 20th and payment is due December 15th.
- Fall bills are scheduled to be posted online on June 20th and payment is due July 15th.
- Summer and intersession bills are due at the time of registration.
- Delinquent accounts are subject to a $50 late payment fee. Students that have enough financial aid to cover their semester charges or have enrolled into a payment plan prior to the due date will not be subject to a late fee.
- Payment plans are available, please select the Payment Plan menu option for plan details.
- Students that decide not to attend class must formally withdraw with the Registrar’s Office or with the Graduate Office. Non-attendance of classes does not entitle students to a credit on their tuition and fee bill.
This new platform offers these enhancements:
- Schedule bill – your billing statement will display your schedule
- Online payment plans
- Scheduled payments
- More payment options – Visa will now be offered in addition to American Express, MasterCard, Discover and eChecks.
- eRefunds / Direct Deposit – students will have the ability to go online and set up their checking or savings account for direct deposit for refunds.
- Ease of adding Authorized Users – students will need to reestablish their authorized payers in the new system.
These enhanced functionalities will be accessible through your current Banner Web student portal by selecting the CONNect Cash/EZpay option.
For step by step instructions on how to use the new online system, select the EZpay option from the left hand menu options.
CONNect Cash payments will be made using the Deposit menu option and students and authorized payers will need to make sure your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled before you view your statement bill or if you plan to make a credit card payment.
Effective Fall 2017, WCSU no longer bills full time students for health insurance, it is no longer necessary to submit a health insurance waiver.
Students that need health insurance may want to evaluate health care options via Access Health CT, Connecticut’s health insurance exchange or, if you are not a state resident, at Healthcare.gov. You can contact Access Health CT online at AccessHealthCT.com or via telephone at 855-354-2428. An optional Aetna-sponsored Health Insurance Program will also be available for students to enroll on a voluntary basis starting on or about July 15, 2017. On or after July 15, 2017 you may obtain more information about this plan at the Aetna Student web page located at www.aetnastudenthealth.com, use the drop box on the website to locate Western Connecticut State University.